Eagle Eye Precision
Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with Eagle Eye Precision, I hereby have read, understand, and agree to comply with of all Eagle Eye Precision’s terms and conditions of use. By placing an order with Eagle Eye Precision you acknowledge all terms and conditions and have agreed to a legally binding contract. Eagle Eye Precision reserves the right to refuse the sale of firearms / suppressors / ammunition to anyone for any reason. Eagle Eye Precision reserves the right to change, modify or otherwise alter the terms and conditions of Service at any time without notice.
- Each customer agrees to abide by Eagle Eye Precision’s rules and policies when engaging in commerce.
o This user agreement contains the entire agreement between Eagle Eye Precision and the customer; governing the use of the service, transactions, or other matters between Eagle Eye Precision and the customer, superseding any prior agreements made between Eagle Eye Precision and the customer.
- All customers agree they are legal citizens of the United States of America, over 21 years of age, have no criminal record or are otherwise legally barred from possessing firearms or ammunition or explosive materials.
- By purchasing any product displayed on the web store, the customer asserts that he/she holds the seller harmless for any use of any product displayed. It is the responsibility of the customer (not the seller) to ascertain and obey any and all applicable local, state and federal laws in regard to purchase, possession and/or use of any item displayed on this web site.
- Customer agrees to comply with all federal, state, and local laws pertaining to the sale, acquisition, ownership / qualification, and storage of firearms / transfer.
- The products displayed on this web site are legal to sell in certain political areas, but are not legal to be possessed or shipped to other areas. Items displayed on this web site are not offered for purchase in countries, states, or other political areas in which such sale would be illegal.
- Any potential customer is responsible for compliance with any local law regarding purchase, possession, use, and misuse of these products.
- All customers are of legal age to purchase products: 18 years of age for long guns 21 for hand guns, ammunition and Title II items
- Individuals who are a minor, convicted felon, fugitive or have other disqualifying factor by the ATF may not purchase products from Eagle Eye Precision
- The individual agrees he/she is not prohibited from legally purchasing or possessing any of the following products that he/she is ordering
- Please contact your local law enforcement for further details or you may visit the BATF website at http://www.ATF.gov/firearms/statelaws/22edition.htmand request their current publication, "state laws and published ordinance - firearms."
- Eagle Eye Precision Reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing or other errors due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Eagle Eye Precision insists that all customers agree to read, understand, and comply with the manufactures owner’s manual or posted safety material prior to operating, assembling, or handling the firearm / product.
- The liability of customer for this purchase and the risk of loss of or hazard to goods passes to buyer when seller places or has placed the goods in the hands of the carrier or shipper at point of origin. Seller takes no responsibility for the safety of or hazards to property of buyer placed in seller's hands.
Transfers and Sales:
- Please note that when you place an order for a firearm or ammunition where applicable, it is solely your responsibility to contact your chosen FFL dealer (before shipment occurs) to ensure that they are willing and able to accept the transfer on your behalf. You are also responsible for ensuring the firearm and ammunition is legal to own in your area and that transfters to your area are legal.
- Please note that firearm shipments cannot, under any circumstance, be redirected to an alternate dealer once they have left our warehouse – firearms must be sent back to our warehouse and then out to the new dealer.
- In order to transfer a firearm or Title II NFA items such as suppressors, the customer is required to provide Eagle Eye Precision with a copy of the Federal Firearms License and if applicable Special Occupation Tax of their local dealer who is willing to accept and process a transfer on such items. Firearms and Title II NFA items are not removed from inventory until the customer provides the requisite license copies from their local dealer to Eagle Eye Precision. If the item purchased is sold before the customer can furnish Eagle Eye Precision with the required licenses, the customers order will be filled in the order it was received when additional stock of the item is received. Customers may also request a refund if the product is no longer in stock. If the item was in stock at the time of order but out of stock when Eagle Eye Precision receives the requisite licensing and the customer excessively delayed providing Eagle Eye Precision with the required licensing, Eagle Eye Precision reserves the right to charge the customer a processing and handling fee to cover any direct or indirect costs arising from the transaction or attempted transaction. Processing and handling costs at the sole discretion of Eagle Eye Precision may include but are not limited to transactional processing costs and Eagle Eye Precision staff processing time.
- The customer agrees that he/she has reviewed all applicable legal regulations in his or her locale regarding to the transfer, possession and use of the purchased items or items attempted to be purchased. The customer agrees to hold harmless, make whole from any direct or indirect costs and to defend in full Eagle Eye Precision from any and all legal, regulatory, civil or criminal claims, inquiries, penalties judgments or rulings which may arise from the customers attempt to purchase, successful purchase or the customers subsequent use or transfer of any items procured by or attempted to be procured by the customer from Eagle Eye Precision.
Accuracy of Content and Pricing Information:
- Accuracy of the content within this website, and due to periodic changes in product manufacturing, we reserve the right to apply necessary revisions where warranted, including, but not limited to, product description and pricing.
- Prices and availability subject to change without notice.
- Due to low prices and high volume of sales, the possibility exists that your item might be out of stock. If this is the case, your order will be placed in a sequential queue and filled in that order that it was received once re-stocking occurs.
- Eagle Eye Precision attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Eagle Eye Precision does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free.
- If a product offered by Eagle Eye Precision is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
- Eagle Eye Precision does not offer price-matching at this time. We do, however, consistently work toward maintaining competitive prices on everything we carry.
Cancellation And Order Change Fees:
- Adding items to an existing order will not be charged any additional fee.
- By placing an order or making a phone order with a sales associate you agree to pay this 20% restocking fee should you cancel or change your order.
- To request cancellation of an order please contact via telephone for verification purposes, you will be asked to provide your full name, complete billing and shipping addresses as well as the last four digits of the credit card used to place the order.
- Once the proper information is verified, your order will be canceled within 24 business hours
- o There will be a 10% cancellation fee on all canceled orders that are currently processing.
- If you wish to return an item please email customer service with your order number and we will provide you with an RMA number and a return packing slip. All sales on firearms and ammunition are at the sole discretion of Eagle Eye Precision.
- Once a new firearm is transferred to you it is considered used, even if unfired.
- Consequently, we cannot provide any refund for firearms once they have been transferred into your possession.
- We do not reimburse FFL transfer fees. The buyer is responsible for all transfer fees and tax stamps.
- We do understand that some manufacturer defects may not be identifiable upon initial inspection. However, upon discovering a defect after the transfer, the firearm must be returned directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair (in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty policy). By sending a defective firearm directly to the manufacturer, you can avoid the unnecessary transfer fees of returning the firearm to us through your local FFL dealer.
- Manufacturer repaired firearms can be returned directly to the customer without additional FFL transfer or associated fees. However, if the manufacturer chooses to replace the firearm, the replacement firearm must transfer through your local FFL dealer to document the replacement firearm serial number.
- All shipping is via UPS ground under incoterms EXW irrespective of whether buyer pays shipping charges or seller credits shipping fees through promotional activities.
- Most orders are shipped withn 24-48 business hours.
- Shipping insurance for orders over $100 are the responsibility of the buyer. The Seller is not liable for lost or damaged packages once they leave our warehouse. Buyers who would like additional insurance contact Seller before placing an order.
- All claims of lost or damaged goods once delivered to UPS should be disputed with UPS directly. Once the shipment has been delivered to UPS it is beyond the Seller's control and liability.
- All ammunition shipments to Connecticut, New Jersey and Illnois require a copy of a valid firearms permit, identification card or FOID card as respectively required by each State prior to shipping.
- No shipments of ammunition will be allowed to California counties of Contra Costa, Marin, and San Francisco, Massachusetts, Washington DC.
- Shipments of firearms and ammunition are only allowed to the Continental United States excluding places where shipping is prohibited by Federal or State law.
- All information collected by Eagle Eye Precision is kept secure and is never sold or released to a third party unless pursuant to a court order.
Safety Warnings and Precautions:
To minimize the potential risk of damage, injury, serious injury or death to shooter or bystander: Keep firearm pointed in safe direction at all times. Always be sure barrel is free of any obstructions the barrel should be checked in case of light recoil or an unusually loud or weak sound heard during firing. Wear ear and eye protection. If the gun fails to fire, wait for a minimum of 10 minutes before handling, avoid exposure to breech when unloading and point muzzle in a safe direction. Always follow proper firearm handling methods and always treat the firearm as if it is loaded. Use only ammunition in good condition. Use ammunition only in modern firearms in good condition marked and chambered for use of the appropriate cartridge. Ensure all dimensional specifications of the rifle conform to CIP specifications. Do not use ammunition in firearms whose chamber dimensions are outside of CIP or SAAMI specifications. Upon first use carefully test the performance and functionality of new firarm and ammunition combinations. Stop at the first signs of unusual or unsafe operation. Given the wide variety of firearm designs and chambers, not all firearm and ammunition combinations irrespective of caliber work together. Not all products offered for sale are designed or intended for use in firearms in which gas impingement or a piston are mechanisms of operation. Always comply with firearms manufacture user manual instructions, practices and procedures. Contact the manufacturer(s) prior to use to ensure safe operation. Discharge may occur if primer is struck. Handle with caution and do not drop or throw. Do not shoot at hard surfaces or water to prevent ricochet. Store ammunition in a cool dry place. Since storage, handling, use and reloading practices are beyond our control, we disclaim all liability for damage, injury, or death that may result. Keep away from fire and open flame (camp fires included). Keep out of reach of children. Do not handle or use while under the influence of alcohol or other drugs.
Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, cleaning firearms, or handling ammunition may result in exposure to lead and other substances known to cause birth defects, reproductive harm, and other serious physical injury. Have adequate ventilation at all times. Wash hands thoroughly after exposure. Be careful when eating game. Do not ingest lead.